summer 2018 (ages 11 - 17)
We combine English courses of 10 to 20 hours per week. Our junior courses include project work and specialised lessons that prepare students for their day trips and life in the UK. This encourages our juniors to put learning into practice through creative real life situations which they will remember for the rest of their lives. By providing relevant learning to various levels and different age groups through a full programme of sports, cultural activities and excursions, we are able to build up not only knowledge but the confidence required to communicate in an international atmosphere. Our team has been carefully selected for their responsible, caring attitude, as well as for academic and administrative qualifications.
- Placement test, induction, Bournemouth walking tour (including beach)
- Homestay – full board Monday – Sunday (27 nights maximum homestay)
- Full sports and social programme Monday to Friday
- End of course diploma
Students attending our junior programme can purchase our diverse programme of activities which will take place during afternoons, evenings and weekends. These include:
- Visits to museums, castles and cathedrals;
- Shopping, movies, karaoke, international sports;
- At night: international parties, barbecues, etc.;
- Kayaking, sailing body board, surfing, etc.;
- Bowling, cooking workshops, Pantomime Theatre;
- Cinema, Laser Quest, Mini golf and Light Disco.
Course fees will vary according to the number of students joining our junior programme, the activities programme required, and start dates. Please contact us for a personalised quote.
- Students who are not travelling with a guardian must use our transfer service
- Students who do not have a guardian in the UK must be enrolled on a full package of course, accommodation, activities and trips, transfers.
- Students who have a UK guardian do not need to do the activities or trips but can choose to add as an option.
- Activities are per week and cannot be exchanged for alternative weeks.
- Students that book activities must do them every day or contact the school in advance to give notice. This prevents unnecessary phone calls to locate the student as per our safeguarding policy and procedures
students with special needs
The school must be informed about any student with special educational needs at the time of booking. We will need to assess whether or not it is possible to accept them at school. If United world have not been informed before arrival and we are unable to take care of, teach and integrate them successfully into the programme, unfortunately, the course will be cancelled and the student will return home with no refund
Would you like more information about this course? We're here to help!