international english language testing system
Our IELTS Courses are designed to help you get the results you need for the Cambridge International English Language Testing System (IELTS) examination. We will help you develop the required skills relevant to the exam and cater for your individual needs as a language learner.
Our courses will build your confidence and accuracy in all forms of the language. You will receive extensive training in examination techniques, and timed mock tests will provide an idea of what it is like to work under pressure during a real examination. Also, our University of Cambridge-certified teachers will assess your speaking and give you the guidance and tools to improve it.
IELTS enables you to:
- start your journey into work or study in another country
- prove your English language skills
- decide on a module to match your goal – Academic or General Training.
Reasons to choose IELTS:
- Results are available in 13 calendar days
- The test is offered in over 1,100 locations, in more than 140 countries
- Over 9,000 organisations worldwide accept IELTS as proof of language ability.
Exams are held all year round so students can choose their start dates according their own needs or University requirements.
Courses usually start on a Monday with exception of Bank Holidays*
* Registration Fee £70
** There is a £10 per week supplement for courses or part courses taken during June, July and August. Courses for 6 months or more that fall partly within the high season will not need to pay the weekly supplement.
Would you like more information about this course? We're here to help!