ENGLISH FOR WORK, STUDY, AND LOADS OF FUN
English for life
Our English for life courses are designed to improve the language and skills you need to communicate in all areas of your life: academic, professional, or just for fun. These courses are designed to improve the competency of students’ English at progressive levels by developing the skills of reading, writing, listening and speaking, grammatical accuracy, vocabulary and pronunciation.
You can choose the number of lessons per week and the course duration. We offer a wide range of courses and levels so you can be sure there will be a class suitable for your needs.
- You can choose from 10, 15, 20, or 25 lessons per week;
- Levels from Beginners (A1*) to Advanced (C1*);
- Multi-national classes with all students of the same level;
- Personalised tutorials and feedback;
- Homework and self-study techniques;
- Access to Course add-ons;
- Classes starting every Monday** all year round;
English for Life Courses:
* Registration Fee £70
** There is a £10 per week supplement for courses or part courses taken during June, July and August. Courses for 6 months or more that fall partly within the high season will not need to pay the weekly supplement.
Would you like more information about this course? We're here to help!